The fireproof cloth is made of a special fiber technology: it is specially processed from special fireproof fiber cloth. Generally speaking, the fireproof cloth is a flame-retardant cloth, that is, a fabric that is flame-retardant and burns, and a flame-retardant cloth with a high flame retardancy level can be called a fireproof cloth.
1. Cotton flame-retardant cloth: The cotton cloth is treated with flame retardant to achieve no continuous burning effect.
2. CVC flame retardant cloth: flame retardant cloth achieved by PROBAN flame retardant treatment on the basis of CVC fabric.
3. C / N cotton brocade flame retardant cloth: durable, can be washed more than 50 times and also have a flame retardant effect.
4. NOMEX fireproof cloth: the main products are permanent anti-static fabric; full-channel electromagnetic shielding fabric; high temperature resistant 200 °C-1200 °C fireproof cloth, felt, curtain, paper material;
5. SM fireproof cloth: fireproof cloth is resistant to high temperature. It can be used for welding fireproofing, fireproofing, insulation of soft and hard pipes, covering of heaters, etc.
6. blue glass fiber fireproof cloth: blue glass fiber fireproof cloth, used for the decoration of fire shutters. Fireproof and high temperature resistant;
7. aluminum foil fireproof cloth: aluminum foil fireproof cloth has the performance of general fireproof cloth, as well as anti-light radiation effect. Temperature resistance 350 ° C, 550 ° C, 1050 ° C.
8. coated fireproof cloth: coated with silica gel, pvc, pu, pa, etc. can achieve anti-static, waterproof, hypoallergenic, fireproof effect
9. High-silicone fire-retardant cloth: The content of silica is up to 90%. The fire-resistant cloth with the highest temperature resistance in fire-resistant cloth can reach 1700 °C, which is often used in aerospace and other military industries.
10. silicon titanium fireproof cloth: silicon titanium fireproof cloth is a high temperature resistant inorganic fiber, its silica (SiO2) content is higher than 96%, softening point is close to 1700 °C, can be used at 900 °C for a long time, can be at 1450 °C Working under conditions for 10 minutes, working at 1600 ° C for 15 seconds remains intact. Due to its chemical properties, high temperature resistance and ablation resistance, the products are widely used in aerospace, metallurgy, chemical, building materials, fire protection and other industrial fields.