Decorative fabric classification, decorative fabric is used for furniture surface decoration materials, common decorative fabrics are wall fabrics, bedding fabrics and furniture fabrics, common decorative fabrics in the family are sofas, curtains, bedding and so on.
What is decorative fabric? Decorative fabric classification
According to the actual use in the family, the decorative fabrics commonly found in homes are screens, curtains, sofa fabrics and bedding.
1.Screen gauzes: It is a kind of light-thin and breathable yarn-made products. The general screens are mainly made of polyester screens.
2.curtains: made of various materials and fabrics, commonly made of chemical fiber and other raw materials, thicker, good shading effect,
3.sofa cloth: sofa cloth is placed on the outer layer of the sofa, can block the entry of dust, but also play a decorative effect.
4.bedding: This decorative fabric mainly includes sheets, pillowcases, quilts and so on.
Decorative fabric knowledge
1. When arranging decorative fabrics, the principle to be followed is the uniformity of color. Generally, when pairing, it is better to use a gentle neutral color to keep the indoor space clear to achieve a coordinated effect. .
2. when decorating fabrics, it is necessary to pay attention to the main color and the overall match, the overall matching effect is determined according to the size of the space, the larger space is suitable for large-color fabrics, the general small space is suitable It is fine lines and dark flowers.
3. according to the actual situation of the user to carry out the color matching, in general, the elderly or older is suitable for warm-colored decorative fabrics, the space for young people to live is suitable for cold-colored decorative fabrics, children The room is suitable for bright colors.
1. For the purchase of decorative fabrics, in order to ensure the quality of the products and the effect of use, it is best to go to the regular store to buy products with good reputation.
2. the purchase of silk decorative fabrics, you can touch by hand to see if there is a smooth feel, the fabric feel is smooth, how to breathe and so on.
3. When purchasing decorative fabrics made of cotton, pay attention to the softness of the decorative fabric and smooth comfort.