Diving fabric is a functional fabric used mainly for diving suits and breaststroke swimsuits. This is closely related to the fact that people prefer diving. It is precisely because of this that diving fabrics are getting more and more popular in the market.
What are the characteristics of diving fabrics?
1. The diving fabric has a high density and good wear resistance.
2. Diving fabrics are very flexible, and you can protect yourself when you encounter hard objects while diving.
3. The wetsuit fabric is not easy to deform and has elasticity.
4. Diving suit fabric has good dustproof, anti-static, anti-scratch and other effects.
5. The diving fabric is waterproof and airtight, and the washing is simple.
What is the fabric composition of diving fabrics?
There are two kinds of fabrics for diving fabrics: one is Lycra diving suit fabric, and the other is nylon diving suit fabric, which means that diving suit fabrics are generally made of chemical fiber fabric.
The Lycra diving suit fabric has a higher knitting density, so the wear resistance will be better and will not be deformed.
Nylon diving suit fabrics are cheaper than Lycra, but the quality is definitely not as good as the Lycra diving suit fabric.