Acrylic is an acrylic fabric. It is usually a synthetic fiber made of a copolymer of 85% or more of acrylonitrile and a second and a third monomer. It is called artificial wool. It is usually blended with natural fibers and is widely used. In the fields of clothing, carpets, car mats, etc.
1.acrylic fabric advantages
(1) The acrylic fabric is called synthetic wool and has some characteristics of wool. For example, it is better to keep warm, and a blanket is placed on the person's body to feel warmth all night.
(2) acrylic fabric has the effect of resisting acid and alkali corrosion, and has strong light fastness, so it is convenient to clean it later, and there is no need to worry about shortening its service life due to improper operation.
(3) acrylic fabric has good elasticity, even elasticity is better than wool. Under the condition of elongation of 20%, the rebound rate can still be maintained at about 65%, and the actual use effect is good.
2.acrylic fabric shortcomings
(1) As a kind of acrylic fiber, acrylic fabric is prone to static electricity, so it is rarely made into close-fitting clothing, otherwise it will stick to the skin and make people feel uncomfortable.
(2) The alkali resistance of acrylic fabric is not strong, especially strong alkali, which will cause corrosion to the fabric, and the fabric will soften at a high temperature of about 190 to 230 degrees.
How to clean acrylic fabric
Acrylic fabric is a special fabric, which is a kind of acrylic fiber, which is a synthetic fiber made of copolymer of 85% or more of acrylonitrile and second and third monomers. Care should be taken when cleaning such fabrics to avoid shrinkage or pilling.
1. When cleaning acrylic fabric, you need to soak it in warm water for 15 minutes, then add it to the clothes and gently rub it. The attention must be small to avoid deformation in the later stage. Finally, the dehydration should be done by hand twisting, not twisting or dehydrating the washing machine.
2. After cleaning the acrylic fabric, it needs to be ironed in time with an electric iron. Note that the temperature of the iron should not be too high, and the time should not be too long to avoid shrinkage.
3.acrylic fabric stained with stains are prone to pilling, in this case can be used to cut off the ball with scissors.