Choose curtain fabrics. You can choose from four aspects: fabric, color, flower shape and texture.
First,Choosing fabrics-Generally common fabrics include four types of printed fabrics, dyed fabrics, yarn-dyed fabrics, and printed fabrics.
1. Calico: Print colors and patterns on the plain fabric by transfer or garden net. It is called calico. Its characteristics: colorful, rich patterns, hand-painted printing and dyeing effect, revealing natural texture.
2. Dyeing cloth: The color dyed with a single color on the white fabric is called dyed cloth. Its characteristics: simple, elegant, natural, crisp, and in line with popular trends.
3. Yarn-dyed fabric: According to the needs of the pattern, the yarns are classified and dyed first, and then interwoven to form a color pattern called yarn-dyed fabric. Its characteristics: strong color fastness, bright yarn-dyed texture and strong three-dimensional feeling.
4. Printed cloth: Combine the two processes of jacquard and printing and call it the printed cloth.
Second,choose the color-the color is divided into warm and cold, dark and light, the criteria for choosing the color are as follows:
1. Color and room decoration color: You can bring some scraps with you when comparing fabrics.
2. Color and wood products in the room: The color of the fabric can enhance and enrich the natural color of wood products.
3. Color and mood: light and soft tones, neutral tones and cool colors, such as blue and certain greens, can have a calming effect; bright tones and warm colors, such as red and yellow, are stimulating; dark colors It feels warm and comfortable.
4. Color and feel: In terms of perception, light colors make the background darker; dark backgrounds make the color lighter; warmer colors make the object appear smaller. In short, two distinct colors cannot be used in a smaller room.
5. Color and room orientation: Warm colors make north-facing rooms feel warmer; cool colors make south-facing rooms feel cooler.
6. Color and stain resistance: Light colors are easier to look dirty than dark colors.
7. Color and light transmittance: light colors have strong light transmittance, and light can diffuse in the room through window cloth; dark colors have weak light transmittance and good light blocking effect.
8. Color and personality: Choose colors according to the above principles and personal preferences, and reflect personal style.
Third,choose flower type:
1. The flower type is divided into size, the selection of flower type is mainly based on the room size.
2. Large rooms can choose larger flower shapes, which give people a strong visual impact, but will make the space feel somewhat smaller.
3. If the room is small, you should choose a smaller flower type, which will make you feel warm and quiet, and will make the space feel somewhat enlarged.
Fourth, choose the texture-texture is rough and delicate, mainly according to the decoration style.
1. The quality of window cloth is generally identified from the feel, drape, tightness of the cloth, and color. It can be rubbed to see if it is excessively stiff due to sizing. It has a soft hand feel, good drape, tight cloth and color. Naturally better.
2. The fabric textures of fabric curtains are pure cotton, linen, polyester, real silk, and can also be mixed with several materials.